Friday, October 19, 2007

hey, i'm looking out for my stargirl. :)


& it's a shame shame shame..


i think i'm in love with my blogskin. hmm, actually i AM. hahaha. :D i've got good news people! my swell's kinda like, i think, gone down. WOO~ w00tz0rxzxzx but it's still there. raahhh! i'll have to take care of it, so that it won't be so fugglingly big at around 2pm.
actually. yesterday i visited the W/C 10 times. OMG lah.. x.x but girlf's worser. goes to the W/C on the average of 10 times per day. WHAAOOOOO! this shows that i'm normal. haha. if i'm lucky, and i always am, i'll be able to go out later. & that means, you guys will have pictures to see lol though actually my words and the pictures make no difference because you can see a picture in my words^^"~
YESYES, the swell has gone down. ;) if you poke me, i'll scream. yeh.. i'm risking this.. i'm going out into the world filled with bacteria that can rot my wound just to find girlf & ddr okay... t(-.-t) haha. zzz
(my music player's been playing all ddr tracks like since i started this post. i don't know why luh. maybe it's a sign for me to go out? ^^)

LOL I APOLOGISE FOR SUPER LAME PICTURES^^"~~ LOL

No comments: