hi. i am hungry and am awaiting dinner. roar.
anyway, while looking through my email, i found some crap. hawhawhaw. :D
It's not the fault of the student if he fails, because the year ONLY has 365 days.
Typical academic year for a student:
1. Sundays - 52 Sundays in a year, you know Sundays, are for rest.
Days left 313.
2. Summer holidays - 50 where weather is very hot and difficult to study.
Days left 263.
3. 8 hours daily sleep - 130 days GONE.
Days left 141.
4. 1 hour for daily playing - (good for health) means 15 days.
Days left 126.
5. 2 hours daily for food & other delicacies (chewing properly & swallowing) - means 30 days.
Days left 96.
6. 1 hour for talking (man is a social animal) -> means 15 days.
Days left 81
7. Exam days - per year at least 35 days.
Days left 46.
8. Quarterly, half yearly and festival (holidays) - 40 days.
Days left 6.
9. For sickness - at least 3 days.
Days left 3.
10. Movies and functions- at least 2 days.
1 day left.
11. That 1 day is your birthday. How can you study on that day?!
Balance = 0
How can a student pass?
and yup. yesterday was a super nice day (other than it being my birthday). i'm gonna go have my dinner and update with the pictures later. ^o^~~