Thursday, October 18, 2007

if you want to be noticed, you gotta learn to break some hearts.

back to the nightmare of eating soft food for a week.. :( i'm reliving the nightmare on 3rd august.. haha. T.T
it's still swollen! omg.. :( haha. but i think i'll be able to heal just as fast, as i did the other time. :) you see, my immune system is like super strong i can't fall sick so my normal healing rate is x2, compared to normal people. because i want to go out to meet girlf tmr, and the swell is really fucking huge & obvious, i'm trying to make my healing rate x4, for girlf's sake.. xD which i hope will work. ^^
i have been coping well with my wound, & my mother bought me munchy's, LOL.

& i've been to the W/C 6 times alre. [8 times, as of 7.30pm today] zz, what, the injection hit some nerve in my brain that triggered me to visit the W/C 6 times today? =.=" i don't drink that much water too.. for like the past 2 weeks. lol.

& PLEASE PEOPLE. LEAVE ME A TAG IF YOU DROP BY. CUZ I DONT LIKE PEOPLE JUST READING OFF MY BLOG AND THEN LEAVING, WITHOUT SAYING ANYTHING YAH. MAKES ME FEEL LIKE PUTTING A STOP TO UPLOADING PICTURES.

No comments: