Friday, October 19, 2007

you're on my mind as i drown in my own tears.

VITASOY IS LOVES, PLEASE


yes people, i went out today, to meet my girlf. why? hmm, cuz i miss my girlf lor. LOL, no luh, okay, maybe partially. okay, maybe fully. oh whatever, i went out to ddr with my girlf today:)
since enxin was getting my birthday present somewhere in orchard, i followed her down, since i was going to that area too, to find my girlf. hahaha.
i met her on the train, where she passed me my shirt. LOL, the person who packed the shirt is sooooo comical - she packed it in a brown envelope, and enxin looked like she was carrying some ransom money for a kidnap. lol...



{ upon closing inspection..

{ it bears my name... it's the ransom money to collect me from the kidnappers... *shudders*

{ & they left their location... omg..

{ woaahhhh..

=.=" no lah! i blogshop thanks. haha. then enxin and i train-ed all the way down to orchard. on the way there, she told me her "adventure" when she went to collect that shirt for me. :)

i told enxin she would be in a white top with black striped shorts. so enxin went to tampines like i asked her to. the venue they were going to meet was outside a guardian shop.
however, enxin forgot! she walked in and out of the store, until 6 minutes passed. fed up, she stood by the mrt map, waiting. she looked around for anybody wearing a black striped shorts. apparently she forgot about the top, and she just looked around for the shorts.
then she noticed the person she was standing beside was wearing exactly black striped shorts. lo and behold! she found the person and collected the shirt. and almost forgot to pay.


HAHAA, i laughed so hard my stitches hurt. =.="... lol, and we crapped so much on the train that i was so sure we were the main cause of the sudden noise pollution. :D i feel my usage of the english language improving, :)

we reached orchard at 4.14pm, and we stoned in the station until 4.30pm.. where we kept calling her, but to no avail. *shrugs*




anyways, the girl smsed enxin to meet her at lavender, since she was stuck at the ica building. i think she's making her IC this year, :o the girl let enxin have the belt at a cheaper price since xD i made enxin tell her "oh... okay... then do i still pay $__?" haha..
while she was meeting the other girl, i went off to find my girlf. WOW, justin is the redtard! hahaa, so loved please. :)

anyway, thanks enxin!
i love you girlf xD
& also the pigtards!

th current earbug the pigtards are loving ;;
Nada Sou Sou by Hayley Westenra
with loves from ; greentard (:

No comments: