Thursday, May 8, 2008

why can't i turn off the radio?

Mehz. I'm getting bored my seeing this blogskin. But I have no inspiration for patience in making a new one. So... >.> Nah, I won't settle for any on blogskins.com because somebody else may have it, and it'll turn out to be so LOSER please.

I was thinking, when I grow up I might be a psychologist. Yeah, you must be thinking that I'm crazy... Don't worry, I think I'm crazy enough to have such an ambition because I so totally didn't expect this idea. But look, I want to take psychology after leaving secondary school... >.> Even though it's not what I really wanna be... I guess I'll just have to go with the flow. Not as if I don't like studying why people behave in certain ways.

And then I was thinking again, when I grow up I want to own either a Golden Retriever, German Shepherd, Border Collie or Egyptian Mau. I know Egyptian Mau is so out of the list but it is SUCH a charming cat. And in order to own these big dogs, I must live in a bungalow because such big dogs aren't allowed in stupid small houses. Hah. Which means that I have to earn big bucks. I don't mind; if I get to have such dogs.

Which then led me to think, when I grow up I want to have the freedom to do anything I want without any limits. I know this is starting to sounds like that stupid bank commercial (which one was it again?) but... You know some times people tell you that in order to fully play a game, you have to finish the game first. Isn't it so much like life? When you have fully built your foundation, then can you enjoy it. Well... This pretty much applies to the context in Singapore. \: And maybe other places.

A-ha, and I am still thinking, when I grow up, even if I have all this, would I have achieved anything? Would there be anyone who would remember me? Though I don't like to make that many friends, I do hope that that little group will remember me. It'd be a shame if they wouldn't. I know that making many many many friends is what everyone wishes for but apparently, not for me. I don't like getting so attached to so many people because... I can't give all of them a piece of me.

You can think of me as an idiot, but what matters is that this time, I've been true to myself, and that there were no hidden meanings. Big and wild dreams, aspirations, whatever you wanna call it, as long as you stop lying to yourself, no matter what people think of you, as long as you stop running and hiding, there is nothing to be afraid of. :)

-

Now. I am so lazy to upload the photos of the ECP outing with some people on 6th May after the last exam from the Mid-Year Examinations!

By the way, listen up. To all the people out there, from anywhere and everywhere, WHO GIVES A FLYING FUCK IF YOU DIDN'T MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS FOR THIS EXAM? Because all you have to do, is to just pass and get promoted, so that you can take the BIG exams! Make sure you understand the topic, if you don't you'd better clarify it before all your queries accumulate and AHH! suddenly the exams come and yeah, you know, that.

Don't take my advice seriously, because this only works for people who can afford to slack in class and still pass in the exams without studying much. Like me. =.= With my super cool marks. I'll consider on letting anybody know my oh so super pwnsome marks. Haha.

No comments: