Sunday, May 4, 2008

it's so contagious; i cannot get it out of my mind.

So in the end, I still had lunch with Darling's family on Saturday. On that very fateful day, I also forgot to bring my keys out, OH, what joy. Decided to head down to Darling's lan but some idiot guy, I shall not mention who, psycho-ed me into heading to town to see him. Oh, which he called off the last minute when I was on the highway to town, OH, what coolness.
Oo-kay. So I went down to dbg to find Andrea. I bought her Mrs. Field's cookies. Yep, 3 cookies.. :3 Haha. So I wasted around 3-4 hours travelling to town, finding people and heading to Darling's lan. Aa-ha.
That super nice yoyo-jie was working. It's kind of sad for her... The people who work other shifts have people to accompany them but she doesnt... >.> So when I was done with my fun in the lan, I bought her a tube of chocolates to accompany her :D Woo. At least she gets to munch on something sweet. :) I'm such a thoughtful person, aren't I?
*sighs* >.> The exams are nearly over. I think I'm done for, this time. Therefore, the wordy post with a sarcastic tone. Or anything you wanna think about this. I haven't really been doing much with my life. Just praying hard about my walk with Jesus, which I haven't really been keeping up to. >.> Feel like so bad now. >.> Oh dear.

No comments: