Wednesday, December 26, 2007

v1:
do these waves never stop crashing the shorelines?
do the birds never stop singing their ever-happy songs?
will humans ever be able to comprehend the (true) meaning of love,
just like how Jesus gave His love without hesitation?

v2:
do these ants never stop serving their queen, like the bees?
do the winds never stop blowing the clouds around the earth?
will anybody be able to understand the feelings of a torn & frayed girl,
who gave her everything to him, only to give him away?

refrain1:
i swore we were one on the night we spent together.
everything was perfect, nothing around mattered.
you bared your heart to me, and i took it all in,
i let you in to me, i loved you with all my soul.
but i don't want and i didn't wish i had to do this,
giving you away wasn't my choice..

v3:
she wanted him, and i let her have him.
i didn't want to let him go; he was part of my entity.
never once did i take any of her property,
just one word from her and i am done with.

refrain2:
she cried to me the other night, how much she felt.
we were entwined and so much in love..
i never meant to do this, i didn't want to,
but it's a choice i had no control over.. (then it's not a choice =.=)
the story of forbidden love, i never wanted to walk this path.
giving you away really isn't my choice..

bridge:
if i had a wish everytime i cried,
you would be here with me forever.
my heart bleeds for you,
i really want you back with me,
forever in my arms...

[refrain1, refrain2]

ending:
i'm sorry, i still love you.
giving you away was and is and is never my choice.
i love you.


my apologies, i'm sorry.
-dinah

his smell is still in my jacket... :(

No comments: