Tuesday, August 26, 2008

big FUCK.

fuck this fucking computer. fuck it upside down. it was working perfectly fine on monday and i could fucking plug in my phone. now this fucking computer does not fucking recognise it. guess what?- i've been bloody fucking plugging it in the past half hour. fuck this fucking computer.
best part yet. i go off to my fucking room to do a fucking word search puzzle so that my fucking phone can get fucking connected to the computer and this fucking bastard tell me "switch off the computer if you're not using it" when the fucking monitor obviously shows LOADING. then when i go to use the fucking computer that fucking bastard go switch off the fucking light at the computer. i know my eyes are too fucking good so it can probably continue on staring at some fucking screen and it won't spoil. still not enough, he continues to fucking annoy me by making me go around the fucking house turning off every single bloody switched on lights that aren't in fucking use. you have a pair of bloody legs go fucking switch it off yourself! oh my fucking gee why is it always me?
awesomest part ever. i sit down to play the fucking psp game for 10 minutes and then somebody else fucking comes over and tells me to stop being so fucking "addicted" to it when i've only played it today for 10 minutes? i just got so fucking bored/pissed/angry/etc to continue my work so i decided to fucking relax on a game and look what i fucking got.

ARGH. WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS PLACE I LIVE IN. PISS ME OFF EVERY FUCKING FUCKING FUCKING SECOND. I CAN'T EVEN SLEEP IN PEACE WITHOUT ANYONE TRYING TO MAKE ME SWITCH OFF THE FUCKING LIGHT OR WHATEVER ELSE IN THE FUCKING P-L-A-C-E!

F U C K .

No comments: