Tuesday, July 29, 2008

there comes a time when every bird has to fly; at some point every rose has to die.

[edit@11.58pm]
私はしい

-

[edit@10.39pm]
go listen to The Script - The Man Who Can't Be Moved
:D

-



Feels like the weight of the world
Like God in heaven gave me a turn
Don't cling to me, I swear I can't fix you
Still in the dark, can you fix me?

Free fall, free fall, all through life.

Feels like the weight of the world
Like all my screaming has gone unheard
And oh, I know you don't believe me
Safe in the dark, how can you see?


Evanescence - Weight of The World


-

Alright. Swamped with so many things with so little time. ._. I guess NJRC research stuff can be put aside for a while. I hope I will be able to breeze through tomorrow's trigonometry test. I do wish I had a little more time to finish up my geography project.

It doesn't sound like it's a lot of things to do, but that's only on the surface. Thing is, my job in the geography project is near the conclusion areas, which coincidentally and surprisingly, is a little bit related to that research topic. And it's getting a bit irritating because it's a lot of English paraphrasing thingy and etc.. Roar.

-

This is just a short update. \: Because if I start to do my blog, God knows when I'll have time to complete my work. <_< i'm not that pro)

Still have a lot of pictures in my phone and oh well.

-

Qutub went crazy today. Don't ask -_-v because I don't want to elaborate :}

-

August is almost here! Life has never been so sweet.

No comments: