Wednesday, June 4, 2008

no sir, no i don't wanna be the blame, not anymore.

played on the lines of danger,

& played past it many times.

but what happens, and where do you go, when you have gone too far?

-

i know i shouldn't have went back to the esplanade, to sit there and reminisce about the events of last year. but i guess, that's the only place where i can find comfort in, even if it meant i was played.
i have said this before, and i will say it again.

i need no pity - don't bother to try to help me by solving things your way, because i will hate you for trying to do so. let me do things MY way, let me settle it in the way i am most comfortable in. don't assume that by making me happy i WILL be happy, because i will not. even if i have to fail badly in whatever i'm trying to accomplish, then let it be! only then will i be able to learn from whatever bull that i have met along the way. because i hate it when other people start gossiping on the wrong facts, making me sound like the idiot.

i don't need anybody's help. and if i do, i will ask. otherwise, let me solve my own problems. i don't need anybody's sympathy.

[tobecontinued]

No comments: