Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Do you have the time? To listen to me whine?

For once, I really have nothing to write about.

-

Vivian tagged me.

1) Do you wish to get married?
No... I somehow detest children. >.>

2) What do you want the most now?
XXX

3) What would you like to eat?
Something salty and spicy.

4) What is the thing you want if you have the power to create miracles?
I'd wish to have XXX but now, I just want XXX to listen to me.

5) Do you think you have enough confidence?
Hmm... Depends.

6) Are you satisfied with youself?
Depends.

7) What are you afraid to lose now?
Everything.

8) Do you believe in eternity love?
In Jesus, yes :D Even when I fall D':

9) What do you do when you feel hurt?
Uhm. Don't know, because I feel the pain only a few days later.. And by then there's nothing much I can do already. D':

10) Who do you want to see right now?
XXX

11) What is the best thing that ever happened in your life?
Hmm. That has yet to come. I just keep procrastinating about it.

12) Why is it difficult to let go of someone you love?
Because... Everything that you have done, and tried to do, has all been accomplished in vain.

13) Will you be moody, sad or ring up your friend?
Depends. I've always got a bimbo around to listen to me whine about nothing and everything all at once. :D

14) What do you regret most in your life?
Hmm...

15) Do you treasure your family?
>.> Is this a rhetorical question?

16) Are you satisfied with your life now?
Uhm. No.

17) If you could go back in time and change something, would you?
No.

18) Ever had a near death experience?
Yes.

19) Have you ever walked in the rain?
All the time.

20) Have you ever loved someone so much, that you would want to give up everything just for him/her?
... For Jesus, yes. :D My trust lays in Jesus only. Heh.

Tagged:
YOU! D':

No comments: