Thursday, May 15, 2008

if i'm dreaming, never wake me up.

Well. Today was rather okay. At first it was REALLY good. And then it got really bad. >.>
I don't know where to start. Spelling bee. I could spell all the words she gave others. And then she gave me a word even she couldn't pronouce. Okay. Never mind. But what the hell, if you see a spelling bee winner that isn't even confident in spelling the word 'assassinate', you'd wanna think again, wouldn't you? I can spell most words, and even Adele is afraid. Like... I don't know. She pronounced it as "ree-kor-ner-ter". I'm guessing she was trying to give me this word "reconnoiter". Even so, the pronounciation of this word is "ree-kuh-noi-ter". She didn't give me the origin of the word. Flying fuck, because if she mentioned it was a word originated from the French, I would bloody know how to spell it. Fuck.
Want to know what I can spell? I bet if she gave me and that winner a contest to see who can spell the most words, I'd probably win. Oh well. Who cares.
I'm exhausted. My head is spinning like crazy. I won't be going to school tomorrow. This is a bloody wordy post. I don't know why. Maybe I'm just overwhelmed. I want to speak to somebody.... Somebody...

I think I'm really losing it... This time... I know why I'm really talking, literally, to myself...


Bye world.

No comments: