Tuesday, October 9, 2007

what's it like in new york city?

raahhh. it's science and chinese paper tmr. i think i'm so gna flunk both luh. ohmy.


today!
EXAMS ARE GOING ON JUST FINE! THEY'RE MANAGEABLE ^^v ilovemyfwbokay:)

{ "i like it high," roza


charlie came along to study with us too. : ) =.="



vivian and i went spastic in the library.. and as per usual~ enxin would be the most keesiao one, please :) at least she controlled her keesiaoness with ... cameras?



{ we're the sadsad victims


HEE, then vivian spotted a bird outside the window xD




yeh, kinda like that. so fun. : )
finally updated! waste 2 & a half hours! enxin! raaaaargh. you owe me! for making me update my blog when we still have exams tmr and you know i'm so gna flunk my science exam!




monday!
vivian, enxin, taufik, roza & i went to study at the nlb @ civic centre.



: D spastic is the new loves.



roza & taufik headed off to the library first, since vivian =x wanted to eat. we decided on kfc.. then enxin was so perv lah! go see stranger's skirt ... & ask me to take photo of it... tsk!




enxin was is crazy lah. at least we were in a fast food restaurant..






{ & all the crazy shit we do



it was raining. enxin and i had to open our umbrellas to get to civic centre. lol. when we got over, enxin took a plastic bag for her short umbrella.



{ with loves ;; bang







saturday!
went out with fwb. ^^ we were fascinated by the "a tree on a tree" phenomenon at admiralty xD it has become our landmark of some sort. : o





as per usual, we warmed up at dbg, and went down to cck to find ray. & make my nebo card. stupid fucking auntie never print my card properly. wahlaus. __ anyway. we went back to dbg to ddr again. met omg- & fangs. lol. they're quite intimidating, in a way. : o ~ and lydia came along with us. heh. the photos are in my phone too ^^
wow! i met lion with another one of his audi friends. i guess spastic IS the new loves. xD

{ drawinggs





then lion started eating this lolliglowstick. wah, damn cool: D lion! you owe me one okays! you're getting one for me ASAP~~



then lydia and i headed back down to lot1 to collect my nebo (@!#*%$&^*&#@%) & i explored my camera. asked lydia what the 'burst' function was used for. she said she used it to capture her friend's funny face. xD and i tried on lydia xD




No comments: