Friday, August 24, 2007

OKAY! today was a kind of cool day to begin with. (: PE teacher said we didn't have to run because there's some kind of lightning warning system ^^ so we had games in the hall.
brenda, enxin and i went to pon (: and went back at around 9. and then... [the guys were playing handball with another roudy class] the ball hit me and dented my specs and there's a bruise just by my eye. OWW)': so this gave me a chance to get me a pair of new frame{: woots.
[okay yadda, yadda, boring stuff]

& here's to you, poseur. i think i hate you. A LOT. :)

history&again
history is repeating itself again
and now i'm trying to face it in a new way
it's always the same thoughts in the rain
will it be forever that i'll never have my say?

you had this mindset that you're hated by all
i didn't hate you and treated you well
yet you'd hurt me like i'd slammed you into the wall
get a life; you're just a frog in the well.

a second of that bitch!, you resemble
you're just doing this to spite me, right?
it hurts when the painful past resurface, as i remember
& the tunnel never really ends; it has faded, the light.


[comments/4.39pm/24thaugust07/techhub/emo]
the light at the end of the tunnel is a lie
it's nothing, for all it matters
the light is simply a rock that'll be stumbled upon, inevitably
a cruel joke schadenfreudes take joy in.

[edit]
don't wanna say who she'll start complaining to the world about how sad and everyone "hates" her. wtFness, immatureness. Fuck you bitchy poseur!

No comments: